Private Bank Catches Fire, Furniture, Gadgets Damaged | Nashik News

Nashik: A branch of a private bank in Nimani, Panchavati caught fire apparently due to a short circuit on Sunday morning. The fire caused damage to furniture and other electronic articles worth Rs 30 lakh.
The fire was brought under control and doused after two hours with the help of two fire tenders that rushed from the Panchavati fire station.
The fire was noticed at around 10.30 am, when smoke started emanating from the bank premises. The incident was immediately reported to the fire brigade in Panchavati.
Sanjay Kanade, leading fireman of the Panchavati fire station, said that the fire may have been caused due to a short circuit. Wooden furniture, electrical wiring and electronic articles like laptop, air conditioner, etc were damaged in the fire. Kanade said that it took about two hours to douse the fire. TNN
See also  How to Silently Exit WhatsApp Groups and View All Past Members