A new season of Fortnite launched a series of NPCs, consisting of returning heroes to brand new launches. In order to collect all the unique weapons and perks which the NPC have to offer, you’ll have to know their locations in Fortnite.
List of all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
There are 24 NPCs currently on the island. A lot of them are brand new and at new locations but some are from the older seasons which are at the same location as they used to be. As usual, not all NPCs are available in every round. This time it’s going to be a bit tricky to locate the NPC due to the variable spawn rate. Use the map below to locate the NPCs
- The Origin – At the northern end of Sanctuary
- The Imagined – Can be found at one of several Seven Outposts
- The Visitor – At Launchpad, northeast of Sanctuary
- The Scientist – In the garage at Synapse Station
- Agent Jones – Can be found at one of several Seven Outposts
- The Foundation – Patrolling the south-central region of Sanctuary
- Bunker Jones – In The Joneses; not present every round
- Ludwig – In The Joneses; not present every round
- Brainiac – Walking a dirt path west of The Joneses; not present every round
- Mullet Marauder – In The Joneses; not present every round
- Jonesy The First – In The Joneses; not present every round
- Cuddle Team Leader – In Camp Cuddle, inside the northernmost cabin near the wood bridge
- Metal Team Leader – In Camp Cuddle, inside the metal cabin; not present every round
- Cuddlepool – In Camp Cuddle, inside the red cabin; not present every round
- Quackling – In Camp Cuddle, inside the yellow cabin; not present every round
- Guaco – In Greasy Grove, hiding in an attic of a yellow house
- Lil Whip – In Coney Crossroads, hiding in a room in a white house
- Bao Bros – In Condo Canyon, hiding inside a motel
- Tomatohead – In Tilted Towers, hiding in a tall building near the soccer field
- Mancake – In Rocky Reels, hiding below the movie screen
- Peely – In The Daily Bugle, hiding in the central newspaper office
- Gunnar – Inside Command Cavern patrolling at ground level; hostile
- Huntmaster Saber – Inside the Airship flying above Command Cavern; hostile
- Doctor Slone – The Fortress, patrolling outside the massive drill
All the NPCs are hostile, they won’t hesitate to shoot you on site. However, they drop Mythic weapons which are unique and can be used by only one person at a time. The number of Fortnite character locations in Season 2 is very less compared to last season. The players can’t upgrade weapons through NPCs. To sum up, season 2 doesn’t have as much variety as season 1 had.
Did you find our guide to NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.